Richard presented a fascinating and very personal account of his work in a Guatemalan town just across the border from his Catholic Worker Farm in Chiapas, Mexico. He is hoping to train some of the men from the town in carpentry, and thereby help them become self-sufficient. The town was the site of a military massacre in the 1980s and the residents are still suffering from the aftereffects.
Jim talked about the recent appearance of Richard Gage, of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, on C-Span. While this would appear to be a victory for the truth movement, Jim feels it is a way of deflecting attention from the real truth by focusing on another impossible scenario, namely that thermite (which does not burn fast enough to be explosive) was responsible for bringing down the towers.
Winston presented more evidence about the moon landing hoax, and directed listeners to a NASA documentary, “Failure is Not an Option”. where they should listen to certain statements by the Mission Control Director
Chuck Gregory and Mike Palecek
I opened the show with “Old Friends” and a tribute to Robin Williams and Lauren Bacall who had just died. Mike and I did a number of interesting bits including:
- What’s happening on Mapleton Drive, Mayberry, Our Town?
- The continuing adventures of Red White and Blue
- The Adventures Of Matt Splatt, Big-Time American Bigfoot TV Researcher
- Kill The Messenger, a new movie about journalist Gary Webb, coming in October, said to have committed suicide with two shots to the head with a .38 caliber pistol in 2004
- The New American Dream Masterpiece Classic Playhouse Theater something-something, featuring the work of Bill Hicks
- Mr. Rogers’ Midwestern Neo-Con Tea-Party Neighborhood
- Fighting Father Jack Duffy, War Priest of West Omaha
- Some notes from listeners … by email, chat room, cellphone, telepathy and telegraph
- The News from Mount Liberty, continuing Charlie’s experiences after being dropped at the mental health hospital for “Observation”.
James Henry Fetzer (born December 6, 1940) is a philosopher of science and conspiracy theorist. Since the late 1970s, Fetzer has worked on assessing and clarifying the forms and foundations of scientific explanation, probability in science, philosophy of mind, and philosophy of cognitive science, especially artificial intelligence and computer science.
See full bio: http://newdream.us/person/jim-fetzer/
Sherwood Ross has worked for the Chicago News Service, also as a columnist for Reuters. He has also been a media consultant to colleges, law schools, labor unions, and to the editors of more than 100 national magazines.
Sherwood was on our first show on February 3, 2011, and is a monthly columnist for the first week of each month.
See Full Bio: http://newdream.us/person/sherwood-ross/
Co-founder and co-host of the show, Chuck lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with his wife Lorraine and their pet rat Lucy.
Chuck has done the engineering for the show since June 2012 when we moved to Blog Talk Radio from our first host, Black Op Radio. His first activism was in the late ’60s when groups from Friends Central School went to Washington for several Marches, both for Civil Rights and against the Vietnam War.
See full bio: http://newdream.us/person/chuck-gregory/
Co-founder and co-host of the show, Mike Palecek is a writer who lives in Saginaw, Minnesota, west of Duluth.
He is a former federal prisoner for peace; was the Iowa Democratic Party candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives, 5th District in the 2000 election, gaining 65,000 votes on an anti-war platform in a conservative district; is a former award winning reporter, editor, publisher in Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota.
See full bio: http://newdream.us/person/mike-palecek/