Phl talked about the militarization of America, the ongoing destruction of the Middle East, and Americans as serfs.
Anthony read letters from prisoners, exactly as he had received them, in a segment that proved to be startlingly strong. His reading of prisoner writings is always excellent, but the added spontaneity this time was positively riveting.
Each One Teach One! Larry talked about Ferguson in the context of the riots in the ’60s. He called for people to come together to protest the violence, to take the nation back from the oligarchs.
Chuck Gregory and Mike Palecek
I opened with “I’m gonna tell you fascists” by Woody Guthrie, and talked about how the Ferguson situation was not just black v.s. white but more rich v.s. poor. Mike and I did the usual great bits:
- Ferguson was meant to happen.
- Thomas Jefferson has taken The Ice Bucket Challenge.
- The Bubbas visit Ferfuson on their “We Just Bought An RV” Tour Of The World.
- Randall from Stevens Point (also now in FERGUSON).
- New American Dream on the spot reporter Harvey Harellson.
- New American Dream journalism intern H.L. Twain Steinbeck out of Hannibal, Missouri.
- a Citizens For Legitimate Government review of today’s news.
- a press release from The Cop Corner, The Donut Desk, The Bubba Blotter.
- some notes received from listeners … by email, chat room, telephone, telepathy and telegraph.
- The News from Mount Liberty, continuing Charlie Johnson’s investigation of his new living quarters at the asylum.
- Heroes and Villains
Phil is a weekly guest on our show. Philip A Farruggio is son and grandson of Brooklyn, NYC longshoremen. He is a free lance columnist (found on WorldNewsTrust.com, TheSleuthJournal.com, Information Clearing house, Op Ed News, Dandelion Salad, Activist Post, Dissident Voice and many other sites worldwide). Philip works as an environmental products sales rep and […]
Co-founder and co-host of the show, Chuck lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with his wife Lorraine and assorted exotic pets. He was fortunate to attend Friends Central School in the late ’60s to hone the already strong core beliefs instilled in him by his parents Wayne Lawrence and Marjorie Mock Gregory. His education continued at […]
Co-founder and co-host of the show, Mike Palecek is a writer who lives in Saginaw, Minnesota, west of Duluth. He is a former federal prisoner for peace; was the Iowa Democratic Party candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives, 5th District in the 2000 election, gaining 65,000 votes on an anti-war platform in a conservative […]