In this first appearance on our show, Christopher talked about his experience in hunting for bigfoot. He played audio he’s made by hiding recorders in the Vermont woods, and talked about the preponderance of evidence that these creatures really do exist.
Anthony talked about a recent conference in support of the rights of prisoners, and how he and others are involving more and more people in the fight against an oppressive and repressive government.
Revolution Radio network was the target of hackers and we went off the air for a half hour in the middle of the show. We were unable to include “It’s the Empire, Stupid” as well as our expected segment from Larry Pinkney.
Chuck Gregory and Mike Palecek
I led off with “Dixie” and talked about how Britain’s reaction to the possible secession of Scotland was very different from that of the USA when the Confederate States of America tried to do that. Mike and I did a number of great segments including:
- The View: Let’s Pretend We’re Open To Talking About Anything
- The Mother Of All Wars … and it’s all in your head: The New Battle of the Argonne, Normandy, Midway, Guadalcanal , Bull Run, Verdun, Custer’s Last Stand
- “Milk Duds Last Forever,” movie news from New American Dream Radio Show Movie Guru, Mike Ike
- Operation Northwoods spray deodorant
- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon
- Waterboarding BARBARA BUSH
- Andy Rooney: Do You Ever Wonder
- Notes from listeners … by email, chat room, telephone, telepathy and telegraph
- from James on the command deck of the Enterprise, on the Sandy Hook coverup
- from Little Joe, on false flag events
- from Samantha Stephens on how we the people are ultimately responsible for what our government does
- from Roscoe P. Coltrane on the American fascist
- from Luke Duke, just one hundred feet ahead of Roscoe P. Coltrane, going ninety down a dirt road: That there are men in all countries who get their living by war, and by keeping up the quarrels of Nations is as shocking as it is true…
- from Lou Grant in downtown Minneapolis on how the 9/11 myth that has been used to create the American warfare/police state
- The News from Mount Liberty, where Charlie Johnson gets his lunch in an empty office, sneaks past the doctors’ offices and out to talk with the lady he saw when he first arrived… and receives some very bad news.