Anthony gave us a summary of some current events and publications for the South Chicago ABC Zine Distro.
Nzingah read her poems live from my apartment, Lorraine and I watching spellbound during her high-energy performance. You won’t want to miss this segment!
It’s the Empire, Stupid with Phil Farrugio
In this new segment our regular columnist Phil Farruggio presents his thoughts on a different topic every week.
Awafong Julius Teneng
Our columnist from Cameroon had sent us a very thoughtful recording about Ebola but we had technical difficulties during playback on the show. We are including his full column here:
Chuck Gregory and Mike Palecek
I opened with “She Belongs To Me”. Our segments included:
- The New American Dream News Desk: Because of Ebola the U.S. Department of Homeland Terror is ordering a quarantine
- On Babushka Kalashnikov’s Korner — The View From My Piroshki Kart
- The view from Uncle Bill’s Front Porch
- A review of today’s news from the eye of the hurricane and the blizzard
- A Message In A Boone’s Farm Bottle, some notes we have been receiving from listeners … by email, chat room, telephone, telepathy and telegraph
- The News from Mount Liberty
Phil is a weekly guest on our show. Philip A Farruggio is son and grandson of Brooklyn, NYC longshoremen. He is a free lance columnist (found on WorldNewsTrust.com, TheSleuthJournal.com, Information Clearing house, Op Ed News, Dandelion Salad, Activist Post, Dissident Voice and many other sites worldwide). Philip works as an environmental products sales rep and […]
Co-founder and co-host of the show, Chuck lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with his wife Lorraine and assorted exotic pets. He was fortunate to attend Friends Central School in the late ’60s to hone the already strong core beliefs instilled in him by his parents Wayne Lawrence and Marjorie Mock Gregory. His education continued at […]
Co-founder and co-host of the show, Mike Palecek is a writer who lives in Saginaw, Minnesota, west of Duluth. He is a former federal prisoner for peace; was the Iowa Democratic Party candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives, 5th District in the 2000 election, gaining 65,000 votes on an anti-war platform in a conservative […]