Ole talked about Ebola and the many hoaxes surrounding it in the media.
Sherwood read several of his poems tonight in a truly spectacular performance.
It’s the Empire, Stupid with Phil Farrugio
In this new segment our regular columnist Phil Farruggio presents his thoughts on a different topic every week.
Mickey and I discussed activism, elections, and how the responsibility for making change falls on each of us. We discussed the Fort Lauderdale actions against the feeding ban as an example of people getting involved.
Chuck Gregory and Mike Palecek
I opened with “Kill the Poor” with a new verse I wrote especially for Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jack Seiler. Mike and I did the following segments:
- The new daytime TV game show that’s sweeping the nation … “Chicken Little Says” …
Chicken Little Says … The Sky is Falling
Chicken Little Says … Look out for Uncle Jihad with his big ugly finger pointing out from the poster on the sidewalk, saying “I Want YOU For Isis.”
- The other new daytime TV game show that will be sweeping the nation tomorrow … “Beheaded & Buried At Sea”
- Sitting On The Floor At Ward Cleaver’s Feet, Listening To Ward Cleaver
- The Paul Harvey School For Advanced Neo-Journalism Studies at Columbia University
- Nebraska Ink: Amelia Earhart, Tattoo Artist Of The Heartland
- A review of today’s news from the eye of the hurricane and the blizzard
- A TV schedule update from your local newspaper insert CIA TV Guide
- “A Message In A Boone’s Farm Bottle,” some notes from listeners … by email, chat room, telephone, telepathy and telegraph
- The News from Mt. Liberty, Nebraska, featuring Joe Coffee’s speech to the local Democratic convention
Mickey Z is a monthly columnist, appearing the first week of each month. Born and raised in Astoria, Queens, Mickey Zessima has been a vegan since 1995 and is probably the only person on the planet to have appeared in both a political book with Noam Chomsky and a karate flick with Billy Blanks. Armed […]
Phil is a weekly guest on our show. Philip A Farruggio is son and grandson of Brooklyn, NYC longshoremen. He is a free lance columnist (found on WorldNewsTrust.com, TheSleuthJournal.com, Information Clearing house, Op Ed News, Dandelion Salad, Activist Post, Dissident Voice and many other sites worldwide). Philip works as an environmental products sales rep and […]
Sherwood Ross was one of our first guests, and he was a monthly columnist from 2011 to 2016. Sherwood has retired from public view, and we miss him very much. His slot was taken over by another of our earliest guests, Ava Bird. Sherwood Ross has worked for the Chicago News Service, also as a […]
Co-founder and co-host of the show, Chuck lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with his wife Lorraine and assorted exotic pets. He was fortunate to attend Friends Central School in the late ’60s to hone the already strong core beliefs instilled in him by his parents Wayne Lawrence and Marjorie Mock Gregory. His education continued at […]
Co-founder and co-host of the show, Mike Palecek is a writer who lives in Saginaw, Minnesota, west of Duluth. He is a former federal prisoner for peace; was the Iowa Democratic Party candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives, 5th District in the 2000 election, gaining 65,000 votes on an anti-war platform in a conservative […]